A good design contract is a necessity. Not only will it add clarity, structure, and security to your work, it will also save you a lot of unnecessary stress in the event that the client asks for more (unexpected) work.
Having a professional freelance contract has made a world of difference to our client relationships, and allows us to take on new projects with confidence.
Our 8.5" x 11" template is fully customisable, so you can easily change the logo, colours and fonts.
• Project Overview: Deliverables + Revisions
• Agreement: Designer Responsibilities
• Payment: Project Costs + Extra Costs
• Termination: What happens upon cancellation, who will own the rights to the design
• Client Approval
• Feedback Requests: What happens if the client doesn't respond on time
All fonts used are linked in the instruction document that comes with your digital download. All fonts are free, but some are Adobe fonts (available to all users with an Adobe plan).
*Please note that as this is a digital product, all sales are final and non-refundable.
Editable Adobe Illustrator File (.ai)
Editable Adobe InDesign File (.indd + .idml)